Business Continuity Planning – Always Be Prepared
Business downtime can be disastrous. Working with a managed service provider like us, your business can be prepared for the worst. This ebook examines what disasters might happen and all that a business continuity plan can offer.
Why You Need a Business Continuity Plan?
Business continuity planning (BCP) prepares your business to recover after a disaster. It’s about anticipating the worst, predicting impacts, and planning to recover quickly, smoothly.
Thorough business continuity preparations consider staffing, equipment, physical premises, hardware, and software. After all, disruptions to any of these can cost your business money. Your business may:
- Lose revenues
- Need to pay extra expenses
- Encounter fines
- See profits drop
- Experience customer churn
Download Ebook Now
Small and medium businesses are increasingly being targeted by ransomware attacks which can cripple your business or worse. With our total data protection, you can continue business operations by turning back the clock to before the ransomware attack. Protect your business with:
- Ransomware Detection – we scan every backup for ransomware to make sure they will work and are free from ransomware
- Better Backups – our image-based backups are more resilient to ransomware. Even if ransomware hits your systems, the rest of your backup chain will not be infected.
- Fast Rollbacks – if you’re hit with ransomware there, is no need to panic. We can easily roll your systems back to before the ransomware attack occurs
- Failures of hardware, software, systems, or data centers
- Business-halting natural disasters
- Unintentional human error or malicious insiders
- Ransomware attacks
Even if your systems go down completely, we can spin up virtual servers in our secure cloud to keep your business running.
BACKUP & RESTORE
- Restore single files or folders
- Point-in-time rollback to quickly recover from Ransomware
- Fast, full system restore to the same or new hardware