Stay safe; stay well.
The Value of a Technology Success Partner (TSP) in Ensuring Human Cybersecurity
Partner with a TSP who primarily focuses on Healthcare IT security to reinforce your cybersecurity safeguards when it comes to user errors. Unfortunately, all the tools and solutions in the world won’t protect your medical practice from every cybercrime. Human error is one of the greatest threats when it comes to cybersecurity. Many of our peers grow complacent at some point as they fail to follow security best practices or have security knowledge gaps.
A TSP offers mobile device management (MDM) to manage mobile devices to manage applications, locate and wipe devices in case of a lost or stolen device.
TSPs also provide anti-malware and anti-virus solutions to keep data on mobile devices and desktops protected. Another key to employee cybersecurity success is Cybersecurity Awareness Training to spot deceiving tactics such as phishing emails and social engineering and ensuring your end-users are following security best practices.
Partnering with a TSP makes sense because they serve as an extension to your team for proactively detecting and preventing security concerns that employees might cause and mitigating those concerns when they occur. Here are a few benefits of mobile device management A TSP can provide:
- Proactively protects employee devices, ensuring the latest anti-virus and anti-malware software are working as designed.
- Applies updates to programs and applications when new versions and fixes become available.
- Applies operating system patches as soon as it becomes available on a regular schedule that you can configure.
- Provides security assessments to identify weaknesses in your existing mobile security program.
- Offers guidance on how to mitigate any mobile security program risks.
- Provides cybersecurity awareness training to spot deceiving tactics such as phishing emails, social engineering, and end-user security best practices.
Look for a TSP that offers anti-malware solutions for both mobile devices and computers. The anti-malware solution keeps end-points clean and secure from intruders.
Viruses can also do serious harm to information, so consider TSPs that offer End-point Detection and Response (EDR). An EDR solution can record system activities and events taking place on end-points and provide your TSP with the visibility they need to uncover incidents that would otherwise remain invisible.
Want to learn more about our Human Cybersecurity Solutions? Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org