You Don’t Have to Slice IT Budgets
Cybercriminals target businesses. No matter their size. After all, your business is a hub of information cybercriminals can use to steal funds or identities and blackmail victims.
What would you say to your clients if they found out their information was freely available on the internet? You’re not bouncing back from that quickly!
The ebook Business Cybersecurity: Protecting Your Client Data outlines the threat and explores cybersecurity actions you can take.
- Why a business can make a better mark than Fortune 500 enterprises
- The costs of failing to protect client data
- Four strategies you can take to boost your cybersecurity
Download Ebook Now
Small and medium businesses are increasingly being targeted by ransomware attacks which can cripple your business or worse. With our total data protection, you can continue business operations by turning back the clock to before the ransomware attack. Protect your business with:
- Ransomware Detection – we scan every backup for ransomware to make sure they will work and are free from ransomware
- Better Backups – our image-based backups are more resilient to ransomware. Even if ransomware hits your systems, the rest of your backup chain will not be infected.
- Fast Rollbacks – if you’re hit with ransomware there, is no need to panic. We can easily roll your systems back to before the ransomware attack occurs
- Failures of hardware, software, systems, or data centers
- Business-halting natural disasters
- Unintentional human error or malicious insiders
- Ransomware attacks
Even if your systems go down completely, we can spin up virtual servers in our secure cloud to keep your business running.
BACKUP & RESTORE
- Restore single files or folders
- Point-in-time rollback to quickly recover from Ransomware
- Fast, full system restore to the same or new hardware